I have just been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by lovesofalibrarian.wordpress.com so thank you Rachel, I am very excited! 🙂
If you don’t know the Versatile blogger rules, here they are:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
* Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
* Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
* Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
* Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
* Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The blogs I have chosen to nominate are:
Here are 7 facts about myself:
1. I am a size 6, 7 or 8 shoe (depending on the shoe) even though I am only 5’1″
2. My favourite live performance I went to was Sia in Leeds in 2008
3. I hate flying and can only fly if I have taken Kalms
4. I have had several pet gerbils over the years, and once we have a bigger place I will get some more
5. I have girl crushes on Jennifer Coolidge and Jessie J
6. I haven’t yet managed to finish Donkey Kong on the Wii without it completing some of the levels for me!
7. I have a Hello Kitty obsession, even though I am 34 🙂
Thank you again Rachel for nominating me! 🙂