There are so many things that I’d love to do and I realised that I don’t have a specific place to keep them all listed, so I figured that keeping them all on a page on my blog would make sense, as each time I actually cross something off, I’ll be blogging about it anyway! I’ll update this page with new ideas as and when, and as soon as I get to action one of them, I will blog about the experience 🙂
* Get down to 12 stones/168lbs in weight (currently stuck at 13 stones 12lbs/194lbs as of 29/01/17)
* Go vegan – ACTIONED JANUARY 2016!
* Start going to the gym 5 days a week – ACTIONED JANUARY 2017!
* Have my photograph taken on the Abbey Road crossing in London
* See One Direction live in concert (I’ve been a fan since they were formed and I’ve never been!)
* Watch more TED Talks
* Look into meditation to keep my stress levels down
* Read a book a week and review it online – PLANNED TO START JANUARY 2017!
* Have a go in a hot tub
* Knit a patchwork blanket
* Be better at remembering people’s birthdays and anniversaries
* Visit Wells in Somerset as this is where they filmed “Hot Fuzz”, which is one of my favourite films – ACTIONED CHRISTMAS 2015!
* Start growing my own herbs
* Go to the cinema with Michelle (in the whole time we’ve been together, since December 2008, we’ve never been!)
* Start making Fimo jewellery and start an Etsy store
* Get a third tattoo
* Pass my driving test (I failed 3 times in 2007 and haven’t tried again since)
* Start signing more petitions – PLANNED TO START JANUARY 2017!
* Write a romantic comedy novel – CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS!
* Walk or run a Race For Life